Toronto Sugar Wharf Condominiums (Phase 1) | 231m | 70s | Menkes | a—A

Suite number starts with 53, it's South East facing. I'm not sure if that means actual 53 or not. It is the "waterfall" floor plan. As people of already mentioned everything is up in the air with what may or may not show up in place of the Redpath factory. I just hope that whatever does, doesn't block the view of the lake. One can only hope I guess

I have the same floorplan. It's very small and very expensive, but depending on one's lifestyle it may be just the perfect thing. I am banking on a nice view one way or another. The amenities and location including future PATH access really make this a gem.

3rd crane base being prepared. Pictures this week.
485E54CC-AA89-412C-8734-60F853830860.jpeg
FB5D31C2-CEE7-4BF4-8A19-06BCB96CA73D.jpeg
46F35350-F439-49BE-9D13-E50F91615861.jpeg
C8C24F63-B097-4BCD-9CDB-33DA5ACF5D3B.jpeg
4437821F-6664-472E-A9C4-8CE2D027788A.jpeg

Most likely when the new head office tower is completed and all the LCBO personal move out
Not mentioned they currently have a lot of construction on their books and prices have plateaued if not contracted in the last 6 to 12 months. I see them sitting and waiting at least a year.

Most likely when the new head office tower is completed and all the LCBO personal move out

So, Phase 2 is five years away....

"The daycare centre and school, which will be at the base of another condo tower in the next phase of construction, are still about five years away, according to Menkes. The Toronto District School Board proposal is awaiting approval from the provincial Education Ministry. "

So, Phase 2 is five years away....
From the article above

The LCBO will occupy a third of the tower with a new headquarters and 25,000-square-foot store to replace the existing Queens Quay outlet. Construction is expected to be finished in about two years.

most likely 5 years from the next phase being occupied probably will go into marketing in fall of next year or early 2021

I'm not sure if there's a thread for it (will move this if I find it!), but based on this item coming to TEYCC next week it looks like ChoiceREIT is considering two towers for the Loblaw's lot.

Relevant photo and a snippet of the text:

...ChoiceREIT requested that the City evaluate a two-tower built form demonstration model that was based upon OPA policies and tall building criteria. Community Planning evaluated the demonstration model and concluded that the two tower policy changes proposed by ChoiceREIT were feasible and generally consistent with the Lower Yonge Precinct Plan, OPA, and relevant City policies and guidelines.

Demonstration Model

The two-tower demonstration model contemplates two tower forms with heights of 52 and 60 storeys. These heights are between the height of towers proposed for 55 Lake Shore Boulevard East and the two towers under construction on the Daniel's City of the Arts northern block at 143 Lake Shore Boulevard East. The proposed overall heights of the buildings are consistent with the policies of the Lower Yonge OPA, as they step down from 55 Lake Shore Boulevard East (Block 5) to East Bayfront.

Back