Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Yeah, that would be the Russian Midland.

I might actually drop by to see this. Hopefully the weather will be OK - it's supposed to rain for the rest of the week.

Not to be facetious, but when you buy into the Trump Toronto, you buy into the name, and when you buy into the name, you buy into the ego, the gale-force ill-wind exiting his blow-hole, the excessive excess, and yup, you buy into the Hair too. I say it's fair game on this thread.

Not to be facetious, but when you buy into the Trump Toronto, you buy into the name, and when you buy into the name, you buy into the ego, the gale-force ill-wind exiting his blow-hole, the excessive excess, and yup, you buy into the Hair too. I say it's fair game on this thread.

Apparently I also "buy into" dealing with idiots.

I don't get the humor of people repeating the first person's remarks about Trump's hair a few hundred times either. Go figure

Is repeating somebody else's observation about repeating things as lame as just repeating things? i'm just a curious idiot.

Too bad there won't be any more "The Hair vs The Harry" articles/threads/comments.

*Sigh* Those were good times.

And for those who just love it, I'm sure Donald's hair is prepped for things like rain.

Oops, did I mention his hair?

I don't get the humor of people repeating the first person's remarks about Trump's hair a few hundred times either. Go figure

the sad part is it really makes no sense half the time...

like this instant classic "" Not to worry, they will have umbrella's for Trump's combover. Wouldn't want it to get wet! ""

I guess the umbrella was designed for ulterior reasons than to keep rain off oneself...
;)

The new sign (nothing special) is mounted on the corner, with the new - less impressive - rendering.

Is the hair still due in tomorrow?

My Bad - They are setting up the pavilion on the site as we speak - The Trump Is Nigh!!

Back