Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Couldn't agree more! Toronto is one of the best real estate investment opportunities in North America. Trump and his kids will be in town Oct 2nd for ceremonial visit for the building. (Press and VIP event only though)

Clearly InTheKnow is not in the know.

Donald's hair must be damaged or something, and they are giving themselves 10 days to tie up the loose ends and get him presentable again. Things happen. Dates change. Projects get delayed. Companies dig themselves into holes. Stumps get built. Memos get sent at the last possible moment, which is sometimes to late. Deposits held in trust get refunded.

Oops, I must be rambling on about Mode, not Trump Toronto.

Clearly InTheKnow is not in the know.

No disagreement with that statement. I have to say, something smells regarding this delay. For the first time, I am now questioning whether this building will be built or not. The non-communication and the vagueness of trumptoronto's message concerns me greatly.

No disagreement with that statement. I have to say, something smells regarding this delay. For the first time, I am now questioning whether this building will be built or not. The non-communication and the vagueness of trumptoronto's message concerns me greatly.

Welcome to the club.

Let's not panic...it's a 10 day delay for an official ceremony...nothing more or less...I would think if there was a problem, they would not have specified the new date....

cal.jpg

New to the forum I am glad toronto is gettin another 900 footer but I am not completely impressed by the design. Trump is a man I despise but at least he get's skyscraper built in his name.

Cold, moist and foggy...aka...the maratimes. Saint John is booming but Toronto is where the most change is happening at, I enjoy Toronto as my second favorite city in north america. So I love to see a forum dedicated to its archetecture ssp doesnt give me enough.

Back