steveve

Member Bio
Reaction score

Skeezix

Member Bio
Reaction score
Toronto’s Trump Tower could get a new name: sources
The Globe and Mail, 16 June 2017

"Marriott International Inc's St. Regis brand is the lead bidder to take over the brand and management rights of a downtown Toronto high-rise bearing the name of U.S. President Donald Trump, two people with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.

A third source said the Trump Organization already has agreed to a settlement that will see it walk away from its branding and management deal for the 65-story [sic] hotel and condo tower in the financial district of Canada's largest city. [...] "

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
Toronto’s Trump Tower could get a new name: sources
The Globe and Mail, 16 June 2017

"Marriott International Inc's St. Regis brand is the lead bidder to take over the brand and management rights of a downtown Toronto high-rise bearing the name of U.S. President Donald Trump, two people with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.

A third source said the Trump Organization already has agreed to a settlement that will see it walk away from its branding and management deal for the 65-story [sic] hotel and condo tower in the financial district of Canada's largest city. [...] "
Yes!! Marriott St. Regis sounds a lot better than Trump.

spaced

Member Bio
Reaction score

Benito

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted already but it appears the light strip is functioning properly now. At least it was when I was downtown a couple weeks ago. It was very animated like the CN Tower elevator shafts but even quicker.
I two on last night when I was on my balcony.

ChesterCopperpot

Member Bio
Reaction score
After all the time they spent putting the name up there

TORONTO - The Trump Organization has agreed to sell the management contracts for the Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto to JCF Capital.

The Trump name will be removed from the property.

AlvinofDiaspar

Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited: