Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Thanks =) i deleted the last drawing of trump i had because it was driving me nuts, i really need to draw a better one

and thanks for that elevation i think i figured it out

tru1nl5.jpg

pretty much the same height of the Canada Trust Tower's roof

TrumpToronto may be able to help you with the top... he mentioned additional floors for the penthouse (but no overall height change) so I'm wondering if the quarter onion dome is a bit taller, with the floors beneath the mechanical being a bit less wide (another setback near the mechanical). Or maybe the penthouse just starts on a lower floor.

BTW, if you are looking for some mentoring for drawings, you should get in touch with Anthony Sun (I thinks he's a mod over there). His drawings are quite extraordinary.

TrumpToronto may be able to help you with the top... he mentioned additional floors for the penthouse (but no overall height change) so I'm wondering if the quarter onion dome is a bit taller, with the floors beneath the mechanical being a bit less wide (another setback near the mechanical). Or maybe the penthouse just starts on a lower floor.

BTW, if you are looking for some mentoring for drawings, you should get in touch with Anthony Sun (I thinks he's a mod over there). His drawings are quite extraordinary.

When is the Trump Toronto site going to update the rendering?

I wonder how many floors down they will be digging? I heard it was 3...

Still think the crane will be installed May 1st as mentioned earlier?

I don't know why some people are so anal about the size of the hole. I'm sure it is perfect, as bigger isn't always better. As long as the foundation is strong enough to erect the tower and support it, it should be fine.

Back