Toronto St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A

If I know UT at all, that picture is causing flutters across the urbanista-verse.
Be still, my beating heart!
heart.jpg

Attachments

• heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 581
How exactly? Doesn't look like anything has happened. Please clarify.
As one might expect with Cityzen, the progress was absolutely minimal. They removed the concrete curbs around the former parking lot and they did some very minor removal of asphalt. Like their long-promised 'removal of the L-Tower crane' I will only believe they have started when I see solid evidence such as a parade of trucks filled with excavated material!

Thanks Edward.... keep up with the updates for us that aren't close by. Great to see some action!!

Hello guys. In the light of the last condo cancellation I was just wondering how reliable Fernbrook and Citizen towards delivering the products. Anybody knows if there was cancellation history with this developers? Since they broke the ground at 158 Front St any chance it is still can be cancelled?

Hello guys. In the light of the last condo cancellation I was just wondering how reliable Fernbrook and Citizen towards delivering the products. Anybody knows if there was cancellation history with this developers? Since they broke the ground at 158 Front St any chance it is still can be cancelled?
I would say that if they have actually started work (as they appear to be doing, very slowly) it will not be cancelled but they are certainly none too fast to complete projects. They are still finishing off the L-Tower (unless the crane is now seen as being part of it for heritage reasons!) and Backstage is still chugging along. Based on what I have seen of them in last few years I would never buy in one of their projects but that's another discussion.

Back