Toronto St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A

F571711C-4A6B-4566-9B07-44523696E3F8.jpeg

does anyone know if the apartments / townhomes directly to the south (i.e., the building that Rabba is in) are at risk for demolition and new build?

does anyone know if the apartments / townhomes directly to the south (i.e., the building that Rabba is in) are at risk for demolition and new build?
This is part of a large TCHC complex and appears to be in pretty good condition. I doubt it will ever be "Listed" but cannot see it being demolished and rebuilt for decades. Maybe at same time 158 Front is rebuilt!

This is part of a large TCHC complex and appears to be in pretty good condition. I doubt it will ever be "Listed" but cannot see it being demolished and rebuilt for decades. Maybe at same time 158 Front is rebuilt!

great hehe thinking of buying in building and must consider the view!

have been looking at many places across Toronto and almost always the buildings I like, I end up finding out are architects alliance. clearly I have a type!

great hehe thinking of buying in building and must consider the view!

have been looking at many places across Toronto and almost always the buildings I like, I end up finding out are architects alliance. clearly I have a type!
Indeed, views are always a consideration. IMO, the view to the north will, sooner or later, be blocked and of course te proposal for 33 Sherbourne (the gas station) will block all eastward views. The view to west is probably ok for a long time as the block between George and Frederick is condos and it is very hard (but not impossible) to demolish a condo.

Back