Toronto St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A

Assuming there is retail, any thoughts on what it might be? The double floor lobby heights limits the tenants that would lease here.

Pharmacy maybe? The closest one to this intersection is at Jarvis/Esplanade, and there will definitely be the population to support it.

Look up, at the eastern face of this development, from the east side of Sherbourne:

1611633867542.png

Or....look up at the southern face of that same eastern tower:

1611633925250.png

Now lets look at the western tower's southern face, from the south-east:

1611633990816.png

Straight up the western tower, from the immediate south.

1611634040373.png

Now, a look back across it all from the south-west, (looking east)

1611634094068.png

Pharmacy maybe? The closest one to this intersection is at Jarvis/Esplanade, and there will definitely be the population to support it.
There's a pharmacy in No Frills, but the closest one is on Sherbourne, just south of Front -- St Lawrence Pharmacy, a bit hidden. That said, it'll be a half-block away from the nearest Subway shop, nail salon, and a full block away from the nearest dentist office!

Assuming there is retail, any thoughts on what it might be? The double floor lobby heights limits the tenants that would lease here.
As you note, the retail that will rent somewhere is largely determined by the size and design. These will be fairly small units so I fear we will see more of the 'usual suspects' - barbers, nail salons and fast food - all of which have fairly low setting up costs and can operate in small spaces. Too bad!

There's a pharmacy in No Frills, but the closest one is on Sherbourne, just south of Front -- St Lawrence Pharmacy, a bit hidden. That said, it'll be a half-block away from the nearest Subway shop, nail salon, and a full block away from the nearest dentist office!

I always forget about that little pharmacy. Anyways, another Subway would be fantastic. Right now there are only five within a 5 minute walk of this location.

I would love a fruit/veg shop, a bakery or a butcher. This neighbourhood is missing little street-facing little stores like that. Yes, I know the Market, but you frequently have to deal with tourists and it feels closed more often than it's open.

I would love a fruit/veg shop, a bakery or a butcher. This neighbourhood is missing little street-facing little stores like that. Yes, I know the Market, but you frequently have to deal with tourists and it feels closed more often than it's open.
A bakery would be incredible actually. I think it would fit right into the neighbourhood.

Back