Toronto St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A

thumbnail_IMG_6876.jpg

Loving the brick cladding on this one. So nice to see in a sea of glass.
Agreed, I love the brick cladding. But this building is hardly among a sea of glass. Most buildings/podiums in the area are actually brick I believe?

As for the choice of grey brick, I'm on the fence. Waiting to see how the podium interacts with the tower cladding before making a final call. But so far it is promising.

Agreed, I love the brick cladding. But this building is hardly among a sea of glass. Most buildings/podiums in the area are actually brick I believe?
Maybe not this area specifically but in terms of the majority of condo developments around the downtown core.

Rising pretty quickly now that we're onto the tower component. If they continue the quality of glazing from the podium, then this will end up being a rather solid project overall.
This is gonna be like beauty and the beast when looking across the street at 'Time & Space'.

I feel for the people who own the apartments right under those overhangs. They aren't going to get any light! It's a nice building, but that particular gimmick was not a good idea.

Back