Toronto St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A

Nov 19
77A8994D-329C-433A-BE93-48B81BFA8B4E.jpeg

Moving along:

Traffic surface topping in the underground parking garage is scheduled for two weeks’ time.
The Frederick Street sidewalk concrete pour is planned to to happen next week if weather conditions permit.
The West Tower Hoist (external elevator) is scheduled to be removed on January 24th. We expect this will involve a temporary lane closure on the north side of Front Street East.
Shoring removal is ongoing on Sherbourne Street

They should be close. I looked in yesterday and in one of the lower floor apartments I could see that the kitchen tap was installed, which I assume is one of the last things they do.

Not sure exactly how small an apartment must be to have a kitchen tap right next to the main exterior window, but that's Toronto condos these days.
35102870-E05C-4BDB-A4B2-574E15CD59BF.jpeg

Anyone else wondering if it's taking forever to complete this project? I look across the street and see Time and Space is already installing windows.
I would say 158 Front has moved FAR faster than T & S and I doubt T & S are doing any significant interior finishing yet, even in the two southern towers which are almost (and recently) 'windowed'. The massive north slab has still a LONG way to go.

Back