Toronto St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A

Taken November 23, 2019:
IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1054.jpg

Until you posted these pics I hadn't realized how dominant this building will be in the short term. With a big building going immediately south of it and the Esso turning into another building it will be a short term effect.

Still quite excited to be departing the suburbs and moving back downtown after many years.

I'm actually mildly optimistic that the occupancy of March 2021 may still be current. It will be a construction zone for those of us below the 12th floor to be sure.

Until you posted these pics I hadn't realized how dominant this building will be in the short term. With a big building going immediately south of it and the Esso turning into another building it will be a short term effect.

Still quite excited to be departing the suburbs and moving back downtown after many years.

I'm actually mildly optimistic that the occupancy of March 2021 may still be current. It will be a construction zone for those of us below the 12th floor to be sure.
Hey Philip. I hadn't heard about anything changing with the Esso? Do tell. Maybe I missed something.

I don't recall the name of the building but the Esso is soon to be history. There is already a sign on the site announcing the new condo building.

I don't recall the name of the building but the Esso is soon to be history. There is already a sign on the site announcing the new condo building.

It’s still extremely early for that one. I’d guess it could be as many as 5-7 years before they break ground.

I moved to the neighbourhood about 7 years ago, and what became Time and Space condos was about at the same stage that the Esso is at now.

Unfortunately it looks like you are going to lose your view of St James Cathedral.
Sad but true. I will miss seeing the green copper spire of St. James Cathedral, a throw-back to Old Toronto. I recently lost my view of Old City Hall's clock tower with its protruding gargoyles, thanks to the Yonge & Rich condo towers. My previously unobstructed south-westerly view of the inner harbour and lake is slowly disappearing and will be all but gone by the end of this decade. And to add insult to injury, the lower two-third's of the CN Tower (up to the large observation deck) will be blocked by CIBC Square North. I consider myself very lucky to have had this view and to watch the city skyline grow dramatically over the past 11 years, but with progress, also comes some disappointment.

Sad but true. I will miss seeing the green copper spire of St. James Cathedral, a throw-back to Old Toronto. I recently lost my view of Old City Hall's clock tower with its protruding gargoyles, thanks to the Yonge & Rich condo towers. My previously unobstructed south-westerly view of the inner harbour and lake is slowly disappearing and will be all but gone by the end of this decade. And to add insult to injury, the lower two-third's of the CN Tower (up to the large observation deck) will be blocked by CIBC Square North. I consider myself very lucky to have had this view and to watch the city skyline grow dramatically over the past 11 years, but with progress, also comes some disappointment.

Call Jasonzed and get an affordable drone... get your views back and other naughty stuff. Reclaim ur views at least ;-)

Back