Toronto Spirits Condominiums | 93.9m | 28s | Cadillac Fairview | Hariri Pontarini

Hello all, long time lurker of the forum!

Drive through Don mills road everyday and saw signs like this around the area this morning. Seems like DMRI are trying to fight the revised proposal.

stop34.jpg

Surprise, their main concern is density (# of people/cars), under the guise of height.
Could they be more transparent?

that area is beside an industrial park, shopping mall, and apartment buildings. If we can't build density here, then where else?

Oh? i expect a chop and a different design

Haha, by the way did they already strip the OMB name on everything to the LPAT
....back in Aug/2016 the LPAT was just a vision, no?

Prehearing 26 Aug 2016 10:00 AM Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (Toronto) 16th Fl, 16th Floor, Hearing Room 16-2, 655 Bay St., 16th Floor Toronto ON Decision and Order 20160014

Last edited:
Yeah they already stripped the LPAT name on everything, was trying to find something on CanLii when I found that out.

The taller tower is a tad bit too busy for my full liking. But the shorter portion reminds me of the old Riverdale Hospital which is quite nice.

Lanterra is working with City of Toronto officials in site planning for the Hariri Pontarini-designed Spirits Condominiums at CF Shops at Don Mills. Wein said it won’t likely come to market until later next year.

Very nice affective modern looking building! Love the way the podium curves upwards to become a short tower.

Back