image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 846
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 850
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 825
Such a great addition to the area, high quality glass and looks striking :) This one turned out to be a surprise.

How many floors ro go on this?

Could they increase the height to make it stand out more on the skyline?

I had thought the renderings were lying but that stone cladding is ending up exactly as depicted. And it looks great!

And as others previously pointed out to me, the Delta is tall considering that it is just hotel/commercial with no residential/condo component like other recent new hotels built.

Which brings up another question...would the market have supported a taller building here with residential floors? I'm thinking 'yes', but I don't like that it wouldn't have balconies. I think the Delta is stunning as-is and as just a hotel. Def. one of my favorite new buildings (and favorite forums to check in on).

What are you getting at by asking "could they"? Do you mean "are they likely to increase the height"? No, they are not.

I just wished the Delta would be tall enough to cover the Ritz and its twin monstrousity lol ....
It honestly turned out the way most of us didn't expect, otherwise there would have been calls to make it taller at the planning stages ....

I also suspect the dissapointment with the PriceWater box next door, blinded our attention to how the DELTA was going to turn out.

Back