Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

It's great living right by the cookie factory. There is no bigger treat than waking up on a nice summer morning with the fresh smell of vanilla wafting through your window...

Does it compensate for the putrid sewage stench that engulfs the area every night when the treatment plant opens its vents?

Does it compensate for the putrid sewage stench that engulfs the area every night when the treatment plant opens its vents?

We don't smell it from our townhouse. It engulfs mostly the area directly south of it, we live by Marina Del Rey/Grand Harbour.

hello have you been down to the Greenwood beaches on a humid day???..I have friends who live at Parklawn and Lakeshore and the smell is occasional and its mostly south of it..more towards the southern beach.Queensway location is not even a whiff of it.

Well, then I guess I stand corrected. It's just that every time I drive by the area on the Gardiner at night, the intensity of the stench is gag-inducing.

Taken yesterday of the site. The sales center is just about complete and set to open.

2657710319_da1c8f4c78_o.jpg

I agree, it's stark yet for a condo modelled after the 'South Beach lifestyle,' we could have had something far worse.

A sign of good things to come!

Urban - What is the Toronto Design Review Panel? Moreso, what type of authority to they have. I went to their website but not quite sure what the function of these meetings are.

Thanks.

Any updates on this project? Anyone? Every time I pass by there's a lot of cars parked in front of sales center. Are they selling the second building yet?

this whole area of Mimico is getting really active,slowly this area is getting noticed.I heard that SB sales are moving well for a slow quarter of the year,the model suites looks great but dont expect to see that kind of finishes unless you spend $$$ for the upgrades.One of the better model showrooms.

yeah... this whole area is going to look sick once SouthBeach, California, Ilofts, Nautilius and BeyondTheSea are built...

Agreed - The area is going to really come alive! ducati - What do you mean regarding the finishes? I met with sales reps there and they said that everything in the suite was standard. Please confirm. Thanks.

Back