Toronto Sonic and SuperSonic Condos | 96.31m | 30s | Lindvest Properties | Arcadis

great shots !! thank you for the info ~

Slowly, but surely the building meets it's maker. Thanks for the updated information on this project Jim!

DSC_0716.jpg

Any updates? We were considering a condo at 797 Don Mills, right next door but curious as to where the building are going? Who is the developer?

I find it really unfortunate that what used to be the beginnings of a decent office park has now gone completely residential... thats all.

Skyline selling the site to Rose & Thistle Group....they claim to have a 31 Storey and 34 Storey Condominium + Townhomes for a total of 800 Units ... I don't beleive there is an actual application in yet.

There has indeed been an application.

Preliminary Report dates from October...........

I thought I shared this w/the UT community......if not, my oversight, as I try to share any news....

http://app.toronto.ca/tmmis/viewAgendaItemHistory.do?item=2011.NY10.20

The community meeting was quite recent, I wasn't able to attend.

Beyond that, not sure what stage things are at, I assume, subject to how the meeting went, that the Final Report will be forthcoming...something this spring.

Even more confusing, is that the north side of Eglinton is even numbers, and the south side is odd numbers - which would point at this being the south side

Back