1. Section 3(o), By-law No. 1183-2016 A maximum of 48,500 m² of gross floor area is permitted. The proposed gross floor area is 50,371 m².
2. Section 3(o)(I), By-law No. 1183-2016 A maximum of 46,750 m² of gross floor area is permitted on Parcel 1. 48,621 m² of gross floor area is proposed on Parcel 1.
3. Section 3(p), By-law No. 1183-2016 A maximum of 625 dwelling units are permitted for Parcel 1 and total of 638 dwelling units are permitted for Parcel 1 and Parcel 2 combined. 646 dwelling units are proposed for Parcel 1 and a total of 659 dwelling units are proposed for Parcel 1 and Parcel 2 combined.
4. Section 3(q), By-law No. 1183-2016 The building height on Parcel 1 and Parcel 2 shall not exceed 28 and 30 storey as shown on map RM6(219) of By-law No. 1183-2016 29 and 31 storeys are proposed.
5. Section 3(ee)(i), By-law No. 1183-2016 The By-law requires 559 resident parking spaces for Parcel 1. 544 resident parking spaces are proposed.
Have you seen these original plans? I know there were plans at one time to turn eglinton into a grade separated freeway from the DVP to Leslie.. i’d Love to read more about this.Great to see this corner finally built out. 60 years ago, when Trizec / Webb & Knapp first bought it, the visions were grand. Paul and Albert's acquisition in 1965 lead to the Olympia Square proposal, only the first half of which was built. As these were the first high-rises that Olympia & York constructed however, they can hardly be faulted. It was sad to see the old Nestle building go but these replacements still seem well detailed and will add new density to a future transit node (Ontario Line or not).