Toronto Social at Church + Dundas | 164.89m | 52s | Pemberton | RAW Design

The large parking lot in front of the sears building is at Jarvis, not church. There is a parking lot on this corner but ryerson is probably going to close it soon to start construction on their next building. This is the corner with the gas station on the northeast corner.

The large parking lot in front of the sears building is at Jarvis, not church. There is a parking lot on this corner but ryerson is probably going to close it soon to start construction on their next building. This is the corner with the gas station on the northeast corner.
No, this is the corner with the Ali Baba's.

Now I am a bit lost. Anyone have a google link. I thought it was that massive parking lot at Pizza Pizza?

That massive parking lot surrounding Pizza Pizza, needs to be developed for Dundas East to really take off and hopefully, not just be another boring condo. It needs some serious retail or recreational/entertainment/cultural component.

Now I am a bit lost. Anyone have a google link. I thought it was that massive parking lot at Pizza Pizza?

East side of Church across the street from Pizza Pizza.

Gotcha, thanks.

Ya that is a rather gaping hole but not as bad as the massive parking lot Pizza Pizza is sitting on. I can't believe it's never been developed.

Another tall one for the neighbourhood

215 CHURCH ST
Ward 27 - Tor & E.York District

Proposed 46 Storey residential tower including a 5 storey podium with 616 units and a total gross floor area of 40, 656 sqaure metres. The building is comprised of 39, 3986 sqaure metres of residential gross floor area and 670 square metres of ground floor retail commercial space.
Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---
Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 14 265043 STE 27 OZ Dec 17, 2014 Under Review

development-parcels.png

streetview.png

new_development_sign.JPG

Attachments

• development-parcels.png
    development-parcels.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 1,490
  • new_development_sign.JPG
    new_development_sign.JPG
    444.1 KB · Views: 1,554
  • streetview.png
    streetview.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,106
I don't have any non-public knowledge about developments in the area (or any area, really).

What I mean by that is that I hadn't been paying attention to this corner and so was surprised when I saw the sign posted. I would have guessed one of the other lots in the area (across the street, or the one at Bond) would have gone next.

Last edited:

Back