Thanks for catching that @ottbike.
So, here's a bit of a summary:
That height is not final, but it could be used until such time as we get the Site Plan Application documents.
- Originally submitted at 46 storeys, 159.6 m/523.5 ft
- Appealed to the OMB based on the City's lack of a decision with the statutory period
- City and Pemberton continue to talk in advance of the OMB hearing
- Pemberton ups the ask based on recent approvals at Dundas and Jarvis to 53 storeys and 167.9 m/550.7 ft
- as per the note above, the City settles with Pemberton at 52 storeys (and therefore approximately 165 m/541 ft)
So, @DonValleyRainbow, update for the 120 metre list?