Today:

IMG_7498.JPG
IMG_7499.JPG

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
That floor looks really thin.

You know, it really does in spots. Perhaps the engineers among us can comment on how the weight load is being managed here; as well as potential noise issues between units with such seemingly slim floorplates.

cd concept

Member Bio
Reaction score
This building is going to turn out great! Can't wait to see the balcony configuration details on the tower's portion when it's finished! Which will definitely highlight this building's features as being created in the photos up above! And in finished mode in the little rendering box on the very top of page.

WeirdFishes

Member Bio
Reaction score
This building is going to turn out great! Can't wait to see the balcony configuration details on the tower's portion when it's finished! Which will definitely highlight this building's features as being created in the photos up above! And in finished mode in the little rendering box on the very top of page.
I hope so too, but I think it will all come down to the choice in materials for the glazing.

isaidso

Member Bio
Reaction score
I hope so too, but I think it will all come down to the choice in materials for the glazing.

I suspect they'll use the same cheap looking glass balcony panels we see all over the city. Time and Space is Permberton and probably a good indication of the quality we'll see here.

Last edited: