Toronto Sixty Colborne Condos | 82.29m | 25s | Freed | a—A

Colborne nights:

20181212_195941.jpg

It's a boutique building. Small, compact lobbies are more appropriate.
I wouldn't call a 25 story building with 284 units a 'boutique building'. The Saint James would be a better fit for this description - an 8 story building with around 100 units.

I've also been in the 60 Colborne lobby, is it very underwhelming, even more so when you look at comparable mid-rise buildings (for example, The 14 story Berczy with 160ish units).

Good afternoon everyone.
I would like to thank everyone for voting 60 Colborne the number one building in the 20-29 story category of 2018. It was our pleasure to build it. I would like to thank all the locals for putting up with us for the last 3 + years and apologize for any inconvenience we might have cause. I hope you enjoy it for the years to come.

Good afternoon everyone.
I would like to thank everyone for voting 60 Colborne the number one building in the 20-29 story category of 2018. It was our pleasure to build it. I would like to thank all the locals for putting up with us for the last 3 + years and apologize for any inconvenience we might have cause. I hope you enjoy it for the years to come.
It was my pleasure giving this building my vote. You guys did a great job with the podium and ran away from the competition in the category as the result. I wish a lot more people involved in the development process were engaged in the public discussion of their project, as you have been. Maybe then the competition would have been tougher for you. :)

ith ProjectEnd on this one - small lobbies are better. My building has a large lobby and it sits empty 99.5% of the time. I'd rather condo fees go to maintaining something actually useful. A Concierge and a few seats (2-4) to sit on is all you need.
Toronto's trend to hotel-like lobbies has always bewildered me. It's not all that common elsewhere globally either, save places like Dubai. The River City complex of buildings have done this right if you ask me. Attractive, but small and functional.

Back