Sheridan College, Hazel McCallion Campus | ?m | 5s | Sheridan College | Moriyama & Teshima

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
April 06
Lots of white steel that will be exposed all the time. You can see the gym and the running track taking shape. Lot more up on site.

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Been a month since I last shot the building, surprise to see nothing new has happen in that time frame. A few workers on site today. Even the treads for the stairs still missing unless they can't be install until the building is enclosed.

Not sure what up for site that should see some enclosure taking place in early July.

zacbar

Member Bio
Reaction score
Been a month since I last shot the building, surprise to see nothing new has happen in that time frame. A few workers on site today. Even the treads for the stairs still missing unless they can't be install until the building is enclosed.

Not sure what up for site that should see some enclosure taking place in early July.
I work in this area, there are workers on site nearly every day, but work has progressed extremely slowly.

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tuscani01

Member Bio
Reaction score
Didn't see that side this week. Since I saw nothing on the south side, I skip the walk around of the site. It's been 7 weeks since I last saw it and looked the same on my last trip.
Sheet metal workers strike. It's held up quite a few projects, including the school/community centre in CityPlace. Things seem to have ended though since both projects appear to be moving again.

Reactions: AHK