Toronto The Selby | 165.5m | 50s | Tricon | bKL Architecture

Not for long, unfortunately. St. Jamestown North will be in the way.
Do you mean the Medallion rental proposal , north of the park?

The building I'm most interested in is the Lanterra proposal at 609 Sherbourne. It is still a ways away. It will be so great when they get rid of that nasty graffiti house just south of the Korean Lutheran church on Sherbourne street. That house brings the whole area down, making it look like a scene from Detroit.

From this morning

Do you mean the Medallion rental proposal , north of the park?

The building I'm most interested in is the Lanterra proposal at 609 Sherbourne. It is still a ways away. It will be so great when they get rid of that nasty graffiti house just south of the Korean Lutheran church on Sherbourne street. That house brings the whole area down, making it look like a scene from Detroit.

There's another tower in the Lanterra proposal where Parliament meets Bloor. It will block views of the Selby as people drive over the viaduct.

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/thread...45s-lanterra-architectsalliance.14024/page-19

This is one of the projects I'm most excited to see rise above ground, mostly because I am so curious to see the cladding. I'm not sure if it's been clarified whether this will be actual brick or brick veneer, but depending on the colour and how it looks, this tower could turn out to be iconic.

This is one of the projects I'm most excited to see rise above ground, mostly because I am so curious to see the cladding. I'm not sure if it's been clarified whether this will be actual brick or brick veneer, but depending on the colour and how it looks, this tower could turn out to be iconic.

This was posted several months ago, in reference to the cladding:

I didn\'t think anything of these when I first saw them the other day, but today I think they are different colours than before, and it occurred to mr they might be samples.

attachment.php

Back