Scotiabank North Tower at Bay Adelaide Centre | 140.2m | 32s | Brookfield Property | KPMB

Rascacielo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Today. Skyline shots.

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

sikandar

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the tower is fully leased?

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
anyone know how this one has been able to continue construction through the lockdown? How did it manage to qualify to continue? My understanding was basically that the only construction that was actually shut down was office building construction..

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
What’s planned for the park that they shut down for staging during construction? Is it being rebuilt as it was before or is there a new concept? I’m moving nearby and given that it’s not a residential-first neighbourhood, green space is definitely lacking. This little spot will be a welcome oasis.

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
What’s planned for the park that they shut down for staging during construction? Is it being rebuilt as it was before or is there a new concept? I’m moving nearby and given that it’s not a residential-first neighbourhood, green space is definitely lacking. This little spot will be a welcome oasis.
The Park will certainly be rebuilt (and better connected to the greenhouse (Cloud Garden) that was sadly overlooked by visitors in the past) but I have not seen plans. The local BIA were involved I think. It's in Joe Cressy's ward.

Last edited:

MetroMan

Member Bio
Reaction score
The Park will certainly be rebuilt (and better connected to the greenhouse (Cloud Garden) that was sadly overlooked by visitors in the past) but I have not seen plans. The local BIA were involved I think. It's in Joe Cressy's ward.

Thanks for the update. I looked up the ward map. It’s KWT. Damn it. I’m just one street over from having been in Wong Tam’s ward. Cressy has been a sh*t councillor to those of us on King West.