Toronto

Rush Condos | 52m | 15s | Alterra | Quadrangle

kondoz

Member Bio
Reaction score
A commercial broker ( a buddy of mine) told me that this site was sold to a developer (Freed or Tridel perhaps). He wasn't specific. I think he spoke more than he should have!

Any word on if this is true? Would make a nice infill project.

I know Stephenson's wants a bigger location.

BobBob

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was just wondering the other day about that site. Seems prime for a nice, small-scale residential project.

yonderbean

Member Bio
Reaction score
Me too, just a couple of days ago. Seems every time I bike past some prime development spot like this and wonder about it, I find a thread in this forum within a matter of weeks.

I was just wondering the other day about that site. Seems prime for a nice, small-scale residential project.

kondoz

Member Bio
Reaction score
Exciting! Wasn't this site held by that big media guy? He's Toronto based. His name eludes me. Someone else remember?

Automation Gallery

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
520 RICHMOND ST W
OPA / Rezoning 12 279689 STE 20 OZ Ward 20
- Tor & E.York Nov 15, 2012 --- --- --- ---
Rezoning application to permit the redevelopment of the lands for the purposes of a single mixed use building (13 storeys) comprising of residential (108 units - 8586m2), commercial at grade level (275m2) and a total of 36 parking spaces below grade

taal

Member Bio
Reaction score
Liking this one ! A lot of potential.

AlbertC

Member Bio
Reaction score
Potential is there but the transition between elements doesn't exactly flow well. The striped pattern formed by the black framing creates a rather hectic appearance. Alternating sections of solid color panels (ie. Teeple's 60 Richmond) would look more refined. The glass cube at the top corner is also an excessive fussy add-on.