Toronto The Rosedale on Bloor | 185.92m | 55s | Gupta | Arcadis

Greenleaf,

...had ONLY taken out some of those buildings...

So not people, only buildings. CSIS should be made aware of the fact your mind even went down that path.

Don't be obtuse. You got called out for a shitty joke. Don't try and pretend greenleaf is some kind of terrorist for following your own dumb joke to its logical conclusions.

Lighten up, fellas. Learn how to take a joke; such as this proposal. What a turd. Gupta is also responsible for terminating the original, sleek design for 4055 Yonge St and hiring P&S to redesign that lot, with a much less interesting building.

Don't be obtuse. You got called out for a shitty joke. Don't try and pretend greenleaf is some kind of terrorist for following your own dumb joke to its logical conclusions.

I have various algorithms I use for monitoring activity on this site. These indicated to me UT forums recently reached critical levels wherein people did not have enough opportunity to demonstrate to the community how righteous they are. I thought I would rectify that with my horribly boorish and insensitive humor. It's like releasing a pressure valve which various responses confirmed was sorely needed. In truth, I am still grieving all those poor souls who lost their lives in The Battle of Hastings in 1066. I will get around to Atlanta 1996 eventually. I hope you can sense my sincere repentnece.

Again, I am hopeful this leads to taller buildings in the area.

Medallion's recent rental proposal at 58 stories is just a stones throw away so maybe they will get more height there. 52 is not bad though. Both this and the Selby will be taller than x2 which appears very tall in this neck of the woods.

Wow, that cinderblock podium is depressing. Is that for above ground parking?

Here's hoping that the quality of the stone far outweighs the cinder block-like laying pattern once it's up… but no, all the parking is underground. Hotels typically have "back of house" rooms to fit into the plan, or meeting facilities, which require wall space over windows. If the stone cladding is chosen well, the wall should look impressive and inviting.

Future site.

IMG_6522.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6522.JPG
    IMG_6522.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,824
Does anyone know if this project is dead? There seems to be new retail moving into the buildings that are slated for demolition if this proposal goes ahead as planned. No great loss if it's dead.

Back