Toronto

River City Condos Phase 3 | 100m | 29s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

Contra

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was really hoping they'd put in a Metro or Rabba in there...oh well. Guess I'll keep walking to Sobey's...

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I was really hoping they'd put in a Metro or Rabba in there...oh well. Guess I'll keep walking to Sobey's...
If you mean the Sobeys at Front and Princess you will be out of luck sooner than later. There are plans (ghastly, I admit) to develop that whole block. Sobeys may return to the new development but the current store will probably close in 2015 (if the project moves ahead as the developer wants). The Acura folks are moving in next couple of months to their new building on Eastern Avenue at Cherry.

Last edited:

ptbotrmpfn

Member Bio
Reaction score
Now, thats what I'm talking about ! Amazing Design. Very "creative" And "Unique" (For Toronto anyways). And yet the style ties in with Toronto's latest condos.

greenleaf

Member Bio
Reaction score
This looks like it might be known as the other L Tower. This also looks vaguely like the outline of Louisiana. And finally, this looks amazing. I kind of wish it were another 10 storeys tall.

yyzer

Member Bio
Reaction score
This looks like it might be known as the other L Tower. This also looks vaguely like the outline of Louisiana. And finally, this looks amazing. I kind of wish it were another 10 storeys tall.
First thing I thought too....profile reminds me a bit of the L Tower before it lost its 'foot'....looks very nice, and if built as rendered, will be very striking....:cool: