Toronto River City Condos Phase 3 | 99.66m | 29s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

Today, from the ferry

Beautiful day and saw a beautiful monarch in the park.

IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    915.6 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    969.4 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 340
I agree. I went for a bike ride and had a coffee down there and loved it. It is coming along beautifully with many people and their kids in the park. The new Blvd will be even better when the empty lots are built and have more homes. It feels very livable.

I agree. I went for a bike ride and had a coffee down there and loved it. It is coming along beautifully with many people and their kids in the park. The new Blvd will be even better when the empty lots are built and have more homes. It feels very livable.

*Prays for a grocery store and LCBO*

I believe the base of the Canary Commons condo has been designed to attract the neighbourhood grocery store; there's a lot more room there.

As an overly excited RC3 owner, I walk through the area all the time on weekends and I've noticed there could be some serious room for growth on the East side of River St. North of Queen, there is pretty much nothing going on – besides those car dealerships further in– up until Gerrard. I wonder if they have any plans for that amazing untouched stretch, lots of potential!
*Prays for a grocery store and LCBO*

As an overly excited RC3 owner, I walk through the area all the time on weekends and I've noticed there could be some serious room for growth on the East side of River St. North of Queen, there is pretty much nothing going on – besides those car dealerships further in– up until Gerrard. I wonder if they have any plans for that amazing untouched stretch, lots of potential!
All you have to do is click on the Search Forums link (bottom left of this page), type 'River" into the Keywords field, click the Search titles only box, choose the Buildings Forum, and click on Display results as threads: voila, you get multiple threads for proposals on River north of Queen!

All you have to do is click on the Search Forums link (bottom left of this page), type 'River" into the Keywords field, click the Search titles only box, choose the Buildings Forum, and click on Display results as threads: voila, you get multiple threads for proposals on River north of Queen!

Thanks! Looks like there's an interesting building planned for the East side of the street at Labatt Ave. River definitely needs some more stores to accommodate the huge influx of people who are moving into these condos over the next two years, really exciting area!

It's fascinating seeing all those midrise and low towers in the east end. It's not a kind of urban fabric we're very familiar with in Toronto. I hope these neighbourhoods mature into interesting urban places with street life, local businesses, and community events.

Back