Brampton 205 Queen St E Brampton | ?m | 31s | Hazelview | Graziani + Corazza

IMG_8404.JPG
IMG_8407.JPG
IMG_8406.JPG
IMG_8405.JPG

Can't remember the last time I posted at UT but i was out for a walk the other day from way north of this site and snapped this crappy pic...made me want to come back to see if there was much discussion about it....good to see this rental project being followed but surprised it is still showing as a Mattamy project...this being built by Hazelview (formerly Timbercreek).

The only interesting thing about this pic (IMO) is that how distance distorts things...from this far (just on the north side of Turnberry Golf Club) it looks like the new rental tower is 2X the height of the existing condo....anyway, this is nearly done.

hazelview.jpg

Can't remember the last time I posted at UT but i was out for a walk the other day from way north of this site and snapped this crappy pic...made me want to come back to see if there was much discussion about it....good to see this rental project being followed but surprised it is still showing as a Mattamy project...this being built by Hazelview (formerly Timbercreek).

The only interesting thing about this pic (IMO) is that how distance distorts things...from this far (just on the north side of Turnberry Golf Club) it looks like the new rental tower is 2X the height of the existing condo....anyway, this is nearly done.

View attachment 369051
I'm not surprised we still showed it as Mattamy, I cannot find any reference to it on a Hazelview website. Do you have a reference for one? I've changed it in the database file, but it would be good to be able to cite something. Thanks!

I'm not surprised we still showed it as Mattamy, I cannot find any reference to it on a Hazelview website. Do you have a reference for one? I've changed it in the database file, but it would be good to be able to cite something. Thanks!

Sorry, i have a long standing professional and personal relationship with senior folks at HV and, back when they were Timbercreek, they called me the day the did the deal years ago to say "you should see what we are building in your town"....have been talking to them on and off as the building was built (latest convo was just yesterday)....not sure why there is no "public' pronouncement;.....likely because, as a rental, there is no need to pre-market/pre-sell.

They are very excited about what they are delivering to the market here...that said, i would understand if some random post from some guy who used to post here is not enough to change the title. ;)

EDIT: done some digging.....phew, it was public knowleldge:

Looking a bit better now that the balconies are taking shape.

View attachment 372970

Gag! That is just terrible...........

It's not just dull, in both design and colouration..........

It's well and truly a monument to horrible architecture, to bad material, pathetic design, and an aversion to ambition of even the least sort..........

For further clarity...........Yuck!

It's got rhythm, but the question is whether it's been played in tune... >.<

Last edited:

View attachment 369051

Welcome back. I was going to write that to your OBRY post but realized this was the first one for your return.

Back