Toronto The Rhodes | 34.44m | 8s | Blackdoor | RAW Design

I find anything that tries to capture the Stern'esk vibe as oppressive...I wouldn't goes as far to call it fascist though. That depends on who ends up living there, I suppose...

I will say the current rendered version is a little better than what was originally proposed here.The arches make an improvement, IMO.

I find anything that tries to capture the Stern'esk vibe as oppressive...I wouldn't goes as far to call it fascist though. That depends on who ends up living there, I suppose...

I will say the current rendered version is a little better than what was originally proposed here.The arches make an improvement, IMO.
I was referring more to a style of architecture built during the Italian Fascist era than trying to say the design is oppressive. Example:
1280px-Palazzo_della_civilt%C3%A0_del_lavoro_%28EUR%2C_Rome%29_%285904657870%29.jpg

*Source

Goodness, that's minimalist for that era...

...yes, I see your point. Perhaps the developers should take note of that if they don't want to draw any such negative association in the selling ot the units here. Maybe scale back the arches a bit?

Good god, we should be so lucky!
Not trying to say this design is comparable in quality or really anything similar, because it clearly isn't. Just the first thing I think of when I look at that rendering.

Yeah, this one felt like a risk even in its early days on the market. Being a small, inexperienced developer with no substantial previous track record on projects this scale, and starting off with luxury level price points.

Friends at CentreCourt north of here said they were the weirdest group to try and work with. Inexperienced doesn't begin to accurately describe them.

Ack! 13.5% Interest! As a developer/purchaser.............no thank you.

As an investor loaning the debt...........show me the collateralized asset please, and I want to be ahead of Kingsett in line thanks, otherwise, sure. LOL

1658928731546.png

Found here, by following links posted above:

Back