Toronto Residences Of College Park Condos | ?m | 51s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

L

livesquid

ROCP surprised me recently with how prominent it is in the skyline... here are some pics from Queen and Spadina.

w_IMG_7373.jpg

w_IMG_7374.jpg

w_IMG_7375.jpg

w_IMG_7376.jpg

For the longest time I thought ROCP was going to be much shorter than the reported 505 ft. Now I am wondering if it is actuallytaller. Any one know the "real" final height?

i was by there today but didnt count the floors ,it looks like the are going another floor,they must be close to doing the roof element soon. it looks more than 505 ft for sure!

If third tower is even just 10 floors higher than the current two being built it will certainly make quite an impact. If it is 20 as some rumours have it at, it is really going to rise above that area.

The building next to ROCP11, the Maclean Hunter building is listed at 381ft on Emporis. Going by that I would think 505ft is accurate. However I have always believed the revised ROCP11 plan was (after they added the additional floors) going to be around 525ft. Also I don't trust the Maclean Hunter height given by Emporis as 381ft. That may be just to the top floor and does not include the mechanical housing.

ROCP surprised me recently with how prominent it is in the skyline...

Yeah, I've been noticing the same thing.

Here's one, taken today. (New camera!!)

IMG_0019.jpg

I love how every time i see OCAD from a distance in a digital picture it appears as digital static or noise at first.

I love how every time i see OCAD from a distance in a digital picture it appears as digital static or noise at first.

I thought that was just me. OCAD's "static" look from a distance caught my eye twice, last night and again this morning. Amazing!

If third tower is even just 10 floors higher than the current two being built it will certainly make quite an impact. If it is 20 as some rumours have it at, it is really going to rise above that area.

I somehow missed this news or rumour, can you tell me where the thread is please?

though no info is released yet they are taking registrations for phase three which a sales person said will be considerably higher than phase 1

The rumour is purely a rumour. I don't think there's any proof behind it whatsoever. I think it all started with someone on ssc who had talked to a sales agent or something.

It's gonna be awesome! I hear it's going to be 120 stories! On stilts. With a crystal on top!

Actually it will appear to be on stilts but they are not structural at alll... sleight of hand.

I will have some news of interest on the project soon, however there will be conditions attached.

ROCP looking good from the DVP as you approach Pottery Road from the north.

Back