Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

OK Urban Toronto, for your viewing pleasure let me present to you an exclusive insider's tour of the Ritz Carlton construction site.

LINKY LINKY

These photos were taken earlier today. They are now finishing floor 25. They had some delays but they will now be on a 5 day cycle where they will complete the concrete pouring for each new floor in 5 days. Should be capped by November.

Enjoy!:)

Those are sensational photographs, the views are just stunning and the interior shots are really interesting. Well done, thank you!

just reviewing the thread, more props to digitalis for the great photos, and to 3D for the amazing graphics!

and to alafleur for this stunning view! Just imagine the feeling of being in that Metro Hall park with Ritz, Shangri-la, Boutique and Festival Tower completed...

3486204973_49bc8e9ff6_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wont that canopy be blocking the view of the 23rd floor facing south? Those residents will be pretty pissed off if thats the case.

If future tenants of those units only learn that their view is blocked after buying their residences, they'll have only themselves to blame.

What kind of design purposely blocks the view of residents. If you look at the renderings the canopy is shown to be on the res lounge floor. My take is unsuspecting people could easily bought off plan thinking they would have un-obstructed view of the lake. And I'm sure they were charged a premium over north view on top of that.

Can anyone actually confirm that they are residential condo units on that floor, and not just office space for the hotel.

Previous page:

ritzfloor.jpg

Nobody on floor 23 is going to have a problem with their view to the south. Floors 19 & 20 is where the problem lays.

Although I think that numbering is off. The cantilevering starts above the 25th floor, which means 21 & 22 would have the trouble viewing to the south. This would be the hotel portion. And I have a feeling that rooms on those floors might only have windows facing north. At least the 21st floor I'd imagine.

awesome....

how does someone can save these pictues the slidesshow on flick....?

thany for the beaudtul finally inside of the ritz looking very detailed and lot to take in...

I think he is asking, how does one save the pictures from a flickr slideshow? I don't think that was too hard to comprehend. Perhaps English isn't his first language.

And yes, unbelievable pictures. Great vantages of downtown.
From the Rules of Conduct:
-Use the English language. If we can’t understand it we will delete it. And use proper grammar. Again if we can’t understand it we will delete it.

Maybe you're just better at deciphering what people are trying to say than I am.

Ritz.JPG

The current floor should be bigger than the previous floor now, unless they are using the curtain wall to start the slant. It does look like the floor sticks out a bit more than the previous one, but it's really not easy to tell.

Last edited:
From the Rules of Conduct:
-Use the English language. If we can’t understand it we will delete it. And use proper grammar. Again if we can’t understand it we will delete it.

Maybe you're just better at deciphering what people are trying to say than I am.

It wasn't difficult at all to decipher what he was trying to say. No need to act pompous.

Back on topic however, Ritz is looking great. When is it expected to top out?

Back