Toronto Residences at the RCMI Condos | 134.72m | 42s | Tribute | Zeidler

Ya I made all the u/c squares red, though messed up and added the parking lot @ Front and John.

501230372_78a55c3109_o.jpg

Not to worry, you were just a bit ahead of the news about the proposed 58-floor condo on that site.

Bill

The same Saudi Prince who ownes Raffles owns Fairmont Hotels. If Raffles wants in on the condo market in Toronto, dont be surprized to see the Fairmont Royal York be converted to a condo/hotel, or completely divest itself as a hotel and convert into a high-end condo.

Let the rumors fly......

As I mentioned on this forum a couple of week's ago Raffles is seriously looking at a downtown Toronto location that has already been approved for a 600ft + building. It would be in partnership with a local builder/developer who is a major player in the T.O condo market.

As I mentioned on this forum a couple of week's ago Raffles is seriously looking at a downtown Toronto location that has already been approved for a 600ft + building. It would be in partnership with a local builder/developer who is a major player in the T.O condo market.

Hmmm. The Sapphire site?

Although Stinson got One King built I wouldn't call him a major player. Lantera is building a number of things and the hotel chain in Maple Leaf Square hasn't yet been named although that is a boutique hotel. Aura at College Park has no hotel component based on the zoning papers filed with the city. That leaves 1 Bloor as the most likely location of the Raffles Hotel.

Lantera is building a number of things and the hotel chain in Maple Leaf Square hasn't yet been named although that is a boutique hotel.

I thought a second Le Germain has been confirmed

Great, a 50 storey Tridel Tower, they better come up with a good design for this one.

No. This is one of several (this one of the most serious) options for the Sapphire site.

Let me get this right, Stinson is selling Sapphire suites and the location is up in the air?!

Back