Toronto Residences at The Hunt Club | 31.39m | 9s | Infinity | Onespace

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like this entire block which includes both the medical centre & auto dealer.

http://goo.gl/maps/TXq0c

http://stantonrenaissance.com/portfolio/dapibus-euismod-tristique-vestibulum/

Stanton Renaissance is transforming a property located at 1346-64 Kingston Road into a vibrant lakefront community with 100+ units in an 8 to 10 storey condominium building. Here the emphasis will be on expanding a tired, somewhat neglected area of Toronto and transforming it into an exciting, transit-rich community, steps to the beach. Plans include retail and service components. Stanton Renaissance will create an affordable condominium residence that is complete with outstanding lifestyle amenities and truly exceptional environmental features.

Here the emphasis will be on expanding a tired, somewhat neglected area of Toronto and transforming it into an exciting, transit-rich community, steps to the beach.

Good grief. In what planet does a single condominium building transform a neglected hood into "an exciting, transit-rich community"? And as usual, I like how the beach is apparently only steps away, which seems to be the case for every condominium within 5 km of the area.

It does not include Queensbury Terrace(rebranding to use Hunt Club name I think). It is on the northeast corner across from Queensbury Terrace. And 10 floors?Good luck.
Good grief. In what planet does a single condominium building transform a neglected hood into "an exciting, transit-rich community"? And as usual, I like how the beach is apparently only steps away, which seems to be the case for every condominium within 5 km of the area.

Nice addition to Kingston Road. This area is starting to come along.

urbantoronto-9857-34912.jpg

Attachments

• urbantoronto-9857-34912.jpg
    urbantoronto-9857-34912.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 4,335
HC_C2_0506-V2.jpg
Here is the rear elevation rendering. As can be seen, north facing suites will have large private terraces (some as large as 1,750 sq.ft.).

Attachments

• HC_C2_0506-V2.jpg
    HC_C2_0506-V2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 2,013
Southern suites will have spectacular view of the prestigious Toronto Hunt Club fairways merging into the lake. Below as an actual blimp of shot of the view.

View.jpg

Attachments

• View.jpg
    View.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2,916
Southern suites will have spectacular view of the prestigious Toronto Hunt Club fairways merging into the lake. Below as an actual blimp of shot of the view.

View attachment 27587

It's called "The Toronto Hunt", not "Toronto Hunt Club".

I got a job there as a kid one summer and remember them being quite anal about correcting that mistake whenever it was used.

Freshcutgrass - You are correct Toronto Hunt Club is a common misnomer which I tend to use.

Interesting to note that the original Hunt Club was a military installation at the site of the current country club. It moved to Avenue and Eglinton in the 30s and was used as a secret RCAF research facility and eventually Canadian Forces office space before closing in 94. Now the site is home to a townhouse development called "The Hunt Club Residences" - something I pass frequently in my travels.
This one is called "Residences at The Hunt Club"; similar name but also a similar history worth reflecting in the project name.

Hi someMidTowner

The website address of the 'Residences at the Hunt' is 'huntclubresidences.com'. They are one and the same development.

There are 73 suites in total, including fourteen 2-storey lane townhomes with stepped access from street level, and, also with access from within the building.

The building will occupy the entire block between Queensbury & Audrey.

Adit, I am actually referring to an existing completed development at Avenue and Eglinton called 'The Hunt Club Residences', which sits at the site that the Hunt Club military installation moved to after the Scarborough site became a country club. Just an interesting side-fact that relates to the Kingston Road development. Cheers,

dgnZa6m.jpg

A fine question. I found the supporting documentation on this one, and the answer is making me roll my eyes.

Officially the City recognizes this as 8 storeys… because there's a lower ground floor and an upper ground floor. That's idiotic.

This is a 9-storey building. Thread title, dataBase changing.

Back