Toronto Regent Park: The Wyatt | 89m | 27s | Daniels | KPMB

I was walking through the area the other day and was impressed at how well everything is aging into place. I also appreciate that all of the buildings have a different look or treatment that helps set them apart from each other unlike City Place. The Wyatt is probably the most low key of all of the buildings but it works really nicely.

From above, Dec 3:

IMG_20191203_095922-02.jpeg

Can't wait to see the rest of Old Regent Park go and the holes in the urban fabric finally stitched together.

That being said- is there a plan being developed for the area between Regent Park and the Don River?

Can't wait to see the rest of Old Regent Park go and the holes in the urban fabric finally stitched together.

That being said- is there a plan being developed for the area between Regent Park and the Don River?
It consists of many private landholdings. There's one proposal north of Dundas and several to the south of it that we are following in various threads. Use the map to find them!

It consists of many private landholdings. There's one proposal north of Dundas and several to the south of it that we are following in various threads. Use the map to find them!

I should have meant masterplan- it seems that the area might be at risk of being developed in a rather piecemeal manner that risks Bayview Ave and the Don River being permanently relegated to back-of-house space, especially as there really isn't a strongly-defined streetgrid around there.

Back