Toronto Reflections | ?m | 12s | Fram | RAW Design COMPLETE

Mike in TO

Member Bio
Reaction score
First residential phase at the Don Mills Centre project will start sales soon. Cadillac Fairview is opening the first stores soon and FRAM is handling the various residential projects.

www.residencesatdonmills.ca

There will be a total of six new condo buildings and one conversion project for a total of about 1,300 units with towers ranging in height from 12 to 26 storeys. The architectural firm supporting FRAM and Cadillac Fairview is Giannone Petricone Associates Inc. with interiors by Mike Niven.

Reflection (85 The Donway West, CadFair/FRAM)

this is my first time starting a thread in this section. please forgive me if it's not posted in the correct format. Mods, feel free to make any changes.

Reflections - Residences @ Don Mills

85 The Donway West by Fram Building Group and Cadillac Fairview

"An exclusive offering of only 92 suites"

http://www.e-brandfactory.net/edms/fram/20090605/index.html

Last edited:
Rendering

thanks to the above link from luxome ~
(uploaded so that this rendering remains available on UT when the advertisment site is removed) :)

ReflectionsPhase1.jpg

These condos should have gone on top of the retail.

All these condos buildings are supposed to have ground floor retail. I assume its on the undrawn side. (but agree the rest of the mall coulda used some more storeys)

I'm not sure retail would work in that location, given that the building exists in the middle of a forest.

"Oops--Don Mills and Lawrence. Must have gotten confused with Bayview and Lawrence."

thanks mike ... where exactly is this sales office located?

Scaled Model

Finally got a chance to visit the presentation centre next to the RBC located in the new Shop of Don Mills ... apparently Giannone Petricone is the designer for the overall Don Mills Centre redevelopment, whereas RAW Design is the architect for this particular residential condominium building (Reflections)

Master Plan
IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Reflections Residence at Don Mills
IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

Back