Toronto Reflections | ?m | 12s | Fram | RAW Design COMPLETE

Model Suite

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

Looks like Corian in the kitchen.

I really like the bathroom....clean and modern.

Solaris, any idea how sales are going for this project?

the sales person was claiming that it is Quartz (upgrade option) in the kitchen ...

in terms of sales, I'm not sure where they are at, but I understand the 700-900 sq.ft. units have sold quite well, but the builder is having difficulty selling the units that are 1000 sq.ft. + (and there are quite a few of them in this bldg to my suprise) ... according to sales staff, FRAM is retracting the 2 units with south and southwest exposure (totalling about 2600 sq.ft.) to split it into 3 units, so that more of the 'in demand' sq.ft. suites can be provided

I'm sure someone's going to ask (if not already) ...

Yes, there will be ground floor retail in this condo, 3 retail units will be located on the east side of the building, opposite the new TD Bank, which will extend the retail streetscape in the Shops of Don Mills

Very nice model suite! And this building seems like it'll enhance the "urbanity" of Don Mills.

Daily Commercial News

CONDOMINIUM, RETAIL BUILDINGS, COMMUNITY CENTRE
Proj: 9076685-7
Toronto, Metro Toronto Reg ON
NEGOTIATED/PLANNING
The Residences at Don Mills future development, Don Mills Centre, Lawrence Ave E, Don Mills Rd, M3C 1P8
$150,000,000 est

Note: Submissions for City Council approvals for Official Plan amendment and rezoning were made September, 2008. An Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) hearing is expected Spring, 2010. Sales and marketing are expected for Building B1, report number 9107073, Fall/Winter, 2009 pending approvals. Owner expects Working drawings, Sub trade tender and construction for the remainder of the site will be phased. Arch is finalizing phasing strategy for Working drawings and construction schedules. Further update Spring, 2010.

Project: proposed construction of five condominium buildings with retail at grade. The project will consist of one 14-storey building, two 16-storey buildings, and two 26-storey buildings. All the condominium buildings will have retail space at grade. There will be approximately 1,500 residential units total.

Scope: 140,000 m²; 12 storeys; 5 structures; 1387 units

Development: New

Category: Apartment bldgs; Retail, wholesale services; Recreational bldgs

First report Tue Feb 12, 2008. Last report Fri Apr 24, 2009.
This report Mon Aug 31, 2009.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/cgi-bin/top10.pl?rm=show_top10_project&id=5432f644027c98ff81c6af012968f5fcacf3046f&projectid=9076685&region=ontario

CONDOMINIUM APARTMENT BUILDINGS
Proj: 9094630-3
Toronto, Metro Toronto Reg ON
NEGOTIATED/PLANNING
Residences at the Don Mills Centre Phase Three, The Donway West, Eglinton Ave, M3G 1P8
$40,000,000 est

Note: Cons is seeking City Council site plan and rezoning approvals for the site. An Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) hearing is expected Spring, 2010. Owner is in negotiation with tenants. Sales and marketing are expected for Building B1, report number 9107073, Fall/Winter, 2009 pending approvals. Schedules for design, tender and construction for future development on the site will be determined pending approvals. Further update Spring, 2010.

Project: concrete foundation, cast-in-place concrete structural frame, fuel fired heating system, proposed construction of residential apartment buildings with retail space at grade level. Each bulding is approximately 122,000 sq ft and 12 storeys. The number of units is undetermined. These are buildings A1, A2 of the Don Mills Centre redevelopment. Building A1 will be a Life Lease apartment building. Building A2 will be a Seniors residential building. Redevelopment of an existing medical office building on the site for Senior's apartments can be followed under report number 9094621. Future development on the site can be followed under report number 9076685.

Scope: 244,502 square feet; 12 storeys; 2 structures

Development: New

Category: Apartment bldgs; Retail, wholesale services

First report Tue Jan 20, 2009. Last report Fri Apr 24, 2009.
This report Mon Aug 31, 2009.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/cgi-bin/top10.pl?rm=show_top10_project&id=18e2268e6d92cbcd45c80f5eb4f89d0999e74fb7&projectid=9094630&region=ontario

Page 34 + 38 of this PDF helps to clarify the building proposed in the Don Mills Centre Redevelopment ~

Hey Solaris,

Sorry if i missed this in any one of the prior posts, but just out of curiosity what is the avg price per sqft for these condos ? 700 sqft for example is going for how much ? the site still says keep registering and does not offer to see floor plans or prices at all.

Also the model suite, how much sqft is it approx. ? would you know ? other than the pillar right in the middle of the living room it looks quite well.

Seesus ... I don't have the price list here with me so I can't say for sure ... but as I recall 1B+D units (~650 sq.ft.) started units started @ $259K ... even though their website saids register now, you can just call FRAM to book an appointment and walk-in as the sales office is already open, located in the Don Mills Centre

with regards to the model suite, FRAM showed their largest typical unit (~1100 sq.ft.), which is not what most builders would do normally ~ that's probably why you think the unit is 'not bad' LOL

ok I'll stop my RE discussions here before MODs step in ~ :D

Sorry to ask about this not so smart question, but does avg psf include balcony area or only living area? And does management fee apply to balcony area?

We're doing the engineering on the community center and it does look pretty cool. Nothing really ground breaking, but a nice piece of modernism from Giannone Petricone.

Has this started yet ? I'd assume so as they've moved on to the next phase.

Back