Toronto Queens Quay & Water's Edge Revitalization | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

According to reports, the driver was elderly. I would suggest revocation of the license pending a retest. If you are confused enough to follow a streetcar along tracks, down a tunnel and then all the way to a station, I think it's a fair assessment that you shouldn't be permitted to drive.

Permanently revoke, period. The privilege to drive should not be determined by how one did on test day after a gross violation like this.

AoD

The prize should be a metro pass and their car spending a week at an auto spa (read car impound)
The car sure does looks like it could use an actual auto spa after this :cool:.

1579706921553.png

Photo source: Newstalk1010

Last edited:
For clarity here, charges are being laid in most cases for people who end up in the tunnel.

The answer to this problem hasn't changed since day 1; remove the concrete from the rail bed, from York Street to the tunnel.

Replace it with grass or ballast or any other undrivable surface.

Done, problem solved.

Or a drawbridge over a pit with 2 meter long steel spikes.

Alternate route was Lake Shore, ne c'est pas? And there was another one as well, if I recall correctly.

All I have to say is that if it is allowed to proceed along Queens Quay and they start ripping it all up when Lake Shore is right there then I will lose the last remaining shreds of hope I had for our civilisation/society.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back