Toronto Quay House | 73.15m | 21s | Empire | Kirkor Architects

Here\'s a few pictures from today. Hard to say if there is any progress from Northern Light\'s posting from March 16. However one corner of the site has major shoring of walls using more and larger tubular steel angle supports than I\'ve ever seen, for whatever that\'s worth-probably not much.. Maybe this might be one of reason for slow progress?

DSC04293.JPG

DSC04294.JPG

DSC04295.JPG

To qualify: This project has equipment on site. Lakeside Residences doesn't have equipment on site. How are people even comparing the two?

Here\'s a few pictures from today. Hard to say if there is any progress from Northern Light\'s posting from March 16. However one corner of the site has major shoring of walls using more and larger tubular steel angle supports than I\'ve ever seen, for whatever that\'s worth-probably not much.. Maybe this might be one of reason for slow progress?

View attachment 387998

View attachment 387999

View attachment 388000
Thanks for the note re: the rakers in particular. They are not typically used unless the land isn't appropriate for tiebacks to be secured into the ground behind the shoring walls, or if the developer cannot get agreements with abutting land owners to put tiebacks into the ground below their properties. Not sure what the case is here. The rakers are definitely more difficult to work around, so they are a last resort for shoring support.

Interchange has found a new place to have San Remo deliver with a cocktail, while he surveils his eastern kingdom.

(its eastern to Interchange) LOL
I'll tell yah, San Remo is the only thing missing in the WPP offices, they've got some extremely sweet quarters there!

Back