Toronto Quay House | 73.15m | 21s | Empire | Kirkor Architects

It reminds me of "apple store chrome"...I don't hate it as much as others
Aye, need to see more of it first to get a better idea of how it'll come together. It's no showpiece, but may end up being ok. My problem is that it reminds me a bit of that disaster going up in Ashbridges Bay right now, and that it is clouding my judgement somewhat.

Quay House is on the NE corner of Queens Quay and Richardson noted by the Red pin right on the intersection of the database map below.

There is no project showing immediately to the east of Quay House on the database map, yet the east side of this structure is a concrete wall as if another project is coming to that space?? Is what is above ground only phase one of a multi-phase project or what project is being built there?

IMG_2553.jpeg

...from the satellite version of the same source, it looks like this project's site takes up that entire corner including the area that's been circled in red.

Aye, need to see more of it first to get a better idea of how it'll come together. It's no showpiece, but may end up being ok. My problem is that it reminds me a bit of that disaster going up in Ashbridges Bay right now, and that it is clouding my judgement somewhat.
Oof that project's cladding is looking gross

Just 2 from a fair distance, one from King, and another from Front; taken on April 22nd, 2024.

While not the most revelatory pics they at least have the virtue of omitting the cladding here! LOL

DSC03496.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

Back