Toronto QRC West (Queen Richmond Centre West) | 71.93m | 17s | Allied | Sweeny &Co

today was the second day that I saw the glass walls seen in photos on the last page being installed on my walk to work, and then on my walk home at night the glass seems to be taken down again. Does anyone know why this is? perhaps it needs to be re adjusted or maybe they are worried about damage during the night? It almost makes me feel like I'm losing my mind to see progress in day light and then nothing at night.

As of this afternoon, twenty-four glass sections were installed on the Peter Street side of the atrium. One of the glass sections, the bottom row middle pane, was all fractured - do not know whether it was a stress fracture (mis-aligned installation) or from being hit.

So feel dumb now, due to a broken pane I realize it was up all along, it's just so clear and non glaring that when the sun isn't reflecting off it, it appears almost invisible. Which as I write this I realize clarity is a trait typical of glass, I suppose I'm just used to tinted or reflective glass being used.

What will retail be here? 40,000 square feet of retail is decent. What are the possibilities of a grocery store here? Or a grocery store in the area?

soU6c6f.jpg

XElUhoJ.jpg

tIAJwMq.jpg

Back