Toronto PRIME Condos | 148.43m | 46s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

So my wife and I spend our days staring out at Prime from our condo/office and have watched it go up over the last year +. Last night we noticed two red lights on the top of the building, but suddenly neither of us could decide if they were new or if they'd been there for awhile and we'd just never actually noticed them before. The number of lights-on in condo units have definitely been creeping steadily upwards over the last few months, but does anyone else know if the aviation lights are, in fact, new? (I assume that's what they are)
Not necessarily new, no, but only required in the zones of influence for the two hospital helicopter flight paths (St. Mikes and Sick Kids).

So my wife and I spend our days staring out at Prime from our condo/office and have watched it go up over the last year +. Last night we noticed two red lights on the top of the building, but suddenly neither of us could decide if they were new or if they'd been there for awhile and we'd just never actually noticed them before. The number of lights-on in condo units have definitely been creeping steadily upwards over the last few months, but does anyone else know if the aviation lights are, in fact, new? (I assume that's what they are)
I see the building from my condo and also noticed the red lights at the top a few days ago and almost posted a picture here. They've been on for a week, tops.

Edit - picture of said lights :
1000003860.jpg

Back