Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

These are the types of buildings are the types that should have been built in the Entertainment District all these years, instead of you know...the trash we've been receiving for the past 10 years.

Buildings like this add flair to the district, a district which seems to get blander and blander by the day.

Today

ECD8AF19-A5D3-4202-B1DD-12D210C6B60D.jpeg

CE8F0D72-B9FC-4A64-947C-9458E7605812.jpeg

I'm slightly surprised by all the love for this building, while I agree it's definitely a change over many of the typical entertainment district condos, the use of spandrel on the north side is quite disappointing ... compare it to the execution of several other nearby condos (tableau, bond, ...) which while potentially dull in comparison seem to use higher quality materials. Now on the other sides of the building this isn't as noticeable.

I'm slightly surprised by all the love for this building, while I agree it's definitely a change over many of the typical entertainment district condos, the use of spandrel on the north side is quite disappointing ... compare it to the execution of several other nearby condos (tableau, bond, ...) which while potentially dull in comparison seem to use higher quality materials. Now on the other sides of the building this isn't as noticeable.
On a scale of 1 to 10 when you're surrounded by 2's and 3's......a 6 rated building appears spectacular.

not big on the clear balconies but overall shaping up nicely. I think a darker glass would've looked better while also hiding the eventual clutter.

Back