Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I love this building, but I worry a bit about the south side which I believe is supposed to be more formed of spandrel. I wish the brick went around there too and am anxious to see what it ends up looking like as it will be in prime view right next to M+G overlooking the old King and John warehouse building that's under renovation right now.

1.5 years of updates from @Ottawan aligned and animated!

South side will get the most light too, so it shouldn't appear too dark. I rather like the framing of the darker side with the bricks around it (that said I'm one of the few that likes the north side of Massey Tower so I'm sure I'll be told why I'm wrong below ?).

Elevations have always shown the north and south facades without the brick. This isn't a surprise.

I realize (I'm the one who made a fuss about the south side before to be honest) just meant it was nice to not see a wall of spandrel while it lasted. I'm just a bit bitter that the South side is the side I'm going to be mostly looking at.

Love the dark glazed windows trim and panels . They are toned down to complement the red brick slabs. As you can see in the photos up above.

I hope the dark glazed windows and trim is not just for the podium but for the whole building. If so this building is going to look sharp!

Back