Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Today

15125A78-5891-44B3-89B0-0EC30014B862.jpeg

D22CAEF8-9A9E-4099-B07E-653644EFE02C.jpeg

592E0279-02E1-4C5A-BF53-2ECC55FFDBBD.jpeg

It is a bit disappointing, I think it'd look so much better if there was a strip of brick to break apart each floor !

Of course, it's very early but the glazing is disappointing nonetheless.

Were you expecting curtainwall? This is still a condo, window wall was expected. As far as window wall goes, this is actually quite nice with an continuous dark colour and minimal non glass surface.

I think the glazing looks ok considering it’s going to make up 90% of the north and south facades. I do wish the red brick was a touch more red though... the sheen of the iron spot brick is nice but on a drab day the colour is so desaturated.

This building looks great. I am considering buying a unit on assignment, but i have some doubts. There are better buildings coming up a few years later which less $ per sq. ft., but I love the location. The number of 5 start hotels in the area is expanding. What do people think about this condo investment wise?

I love this picture but I wish ... city need tore two chimney down in downtown zone but one question why they need chimney in this one and another one on walton street & elizabeth street? chimney is bad for condo's breathing, sighing.
That chimney generates steam, not smoke. It's part of the enwave system that heats and cools downtown buildings with lake water

Back