Toronto Pinnacle Toronto East | 99.47m | 30s | Pinnacle | IBI Group

New docs posted October 29: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...1784541&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

1541542904249.png

Pinnacle plans to file a Minor Variance application in the near future.

Just checking it on mobile and the embed looks lovely. Fits the width of the screen perfectly. @Edward Skira

Though because of how well it fits, it also makes the embed look almost like an ad rather than a post.

Why can Pinnacle design something like this for the east end of the city with proper retail podiums and pretty good massing, while in the west they propose tower-in-a-park styled soulless trash heap? I honestly dont know what's wrong with this firm.

They bought this after the design work was completed. It's a thoroughly bland large block development. I'm fine with it given its location.

Sure it's bland, but I really don't mind these brick, IBI things. Treviso has turned out really well and I've got hopes for Notting Hill in the west end.

Sure it's bland, but I really don't mind these brick, IBI things. Treviso has turned out really well and I've got hopes for Notting Hill in the west end.
I'd have to agree. Something on the depths of Sheppard East doesn't necessarily need to be incredible. Good urbanism with some solid material choices and it can be all it ever needs to be. Treviso meets that expectation to me, hopefully this one does too.

Back