Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

From 88 Scott

_Z2P9058.jpg
_Z2P9060.jpg

If they don't have to go through the process of building ramps for the parking in one young, since they have the ramps already built in phase 1 and connected to one young through the knock-out walls, then would this be a slightly faster bottom to ground build than your general construction?

If they don't have to go through the process of building ramps for the parking in one young, since they have the ramps already built in phase 1 and connected to one young through the knock-out walls, then would this be a slightly faster bottom to ground build than your general construction?
Yes, constructing parking flat slabs (drainage sloping omitted) is much more productive versus a constantly sloping parking slab or a parking slab with a ramp.

Wow I wish we had someone taking as many photos of the Lower Don Lands/Portlands project thread area as much as this project. Definatley some nice photos in here.

Very cool to learn how each person can have such a different difficulty with the same picture.

After reading about the latest contest you authored, I played the game myself, 2s, 7s.
For photos 1 and 2 respectively.

For me, the first one was just luck mostly. Just where I happened to glance first.
But it immediately inspired 2 thoughts when I looked at the second one, that it wouldn't be on the tower itself, and that you would go left of the tower instead of right, just to avoid boredom.

I have to say though, that second one is really subtle.

Last edited:
that second one is really subtle.

This is always my goal but sometimes I have to choose between extremely subtle and fairly obvious, and the latter will usually win because the whole point is that my name is visible.

Back