Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Sunday & Tuesday
1C62DC3E-72C5-4583-AB15-E54295ABFC7D.jpeg
D9806E1C-7719-45C0-A2FD-E28A97595E22.jpeg

I guess bore holes are good but not indicative of any phase 2 activity since the long-awaited supertall looks to be west of the current build, closer to Yonge. No offense to the bore holes. Curious to know.

It struck me that supertall aka phase 2 might have a SalesForce (San Fran) kinda impact... though not as intrusive as happened in SF.

^ There were also new bore holes drilled to the west of the current build. The caps are visible in the lot (not in pics though).

I guess bore holes are good but not indicative of any phase 2 activity since the long-awaited supertall looks to be west of the current build, closer to Yonge. No offense to the bore holes. Curious to know.

It struck me that supertall aka phase 2 might have a SalesForce (San Fran) kinda impact... though not as intrusive as happened in SF.

I may be in the minority on this one, but I would love love looooove to have a light feature in such a prominent waterfront location akin to the Salesforce Tower.

Sadly, this is a residential development, so there is no way it's in the budget. We might get some spotlights on the architectural elements if we behave though!

1579738356487.png

I remember years ago when I was a kid the Toronto skyline was predominately office towers from this angle. Now it's predominantly res towers.
View attachment 226910

Back