Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

"awful" - never change uzi

Here check out this posted on the Sugar Wharf thread
I don't know that it'll be "by far" the longest - the Skywalk from the galleria to the exit at CN tower is just over 200 m. I know it doesn't really "connect" as it ends with an exit, but it's PATH and it's pretty long.

Anyone who thinks we should plan/approve buildings based primarily on protecting specific views should go to Rideau St in Ottawa and look at the endless wall of 27 story buildings that resulted from planning to preserve long-distance views of the Peace Tower. It's not good.
I don't mind that scale for Ottawa. Similar height policies guide development in Washington D.C. but architecture makes all the difference

Wednesday Dec 11th 2019, another big pour, and a bit of sun.
ED0A0922-E796-46DF-93E2-AAF0D207E6A2.jpeg
B5891423-F8F0-431C-B25D-328B42A7D406.jpeg
F49B4C95-BD4C-49C3-835C-4A6A5EB40A7A.jpeg

SmartSelect_20191214-112628_Instagram.jpg

Did marketing not get the memo?? They are blatantly misleading purchasers with this information. Tower 1 is being launched, tower 3 is under construction.

This was a targeted ad on Instagram by the way.

Also, whoever is writing their copy must have been burned by UrbanCorp with a line like "invest in the condo that will be delivered"

View attachment 220192

Did marketing not get the memo?? They are blatantly misleading purchasers with this information. Tower 1 is being launched, tower 3 is under construction.

This was a targeted ad on Instagram by the way.

Also, whoever is writing their copy must have been burned by UrbanCorp with a line like "invest in the condo that will be delivered"
Pinnacle doesn't seem to have an insta account, so I think you were targeted by a broker… who doesn't know one tower reference system from another.

^they do

Weird. Didn't come up for me when I searched. It seems it was not that account that the plan came from, however. In any case this broker is calling them Towers 1, 2, and 3 for the order that they're being built, which frankly makes much more sense than the way they've been labeled on the plans (and are being built in order of Towers 3, 1, and 2).

Back