Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I found this site interesting but as suggested earlier in the thread they were seeing signs of delaminating out of the box too.
Water damage in the channel seems like a possible cause.

Just a google search. Nothing implied.

I’m guessing over 6,000 pieces of glass and a lot of time to swap in and out. The risk of multiples.

I wonder if we’ll see the square tags for the replacement glass too. Maybe round? :)

Almost at grade.

DSC04300.JPG

DSC04301.JPG

DSC04304.JPG

So the update on the hypothetical Three Bears is that Baby Bear is shedding all its fur, Papa Bear is just rising from its den and Mama Bear is still hiding under a surface parking lot. So too hot, just right and too cold respectively! 😼

I have two new pictures.

Can anyone please tell me why the developer removed claddings from the balconies ? I would like to know why and what will go next?

Thanks in advance for an answer.

View attachment 389222

View attachment 389223

Nice photos. It has been talked about at length in previous posts, but short answer is a defect in the laminating and it was falling apart, so they all have to be replaced.

Nice photos. It has been talked about at length in previous posts, but short answer is a defect in the laminating and it was falling apart, so they all have to be replaced.
Thank you very much. I love so much this tower because it really boost the skyline of Toronto. It makes a nice futuristic trio with the support of CIBC Square and L Tower.

Last edited:

Back