Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Not quite 100m taller. The Prestige is 217m and the Sky Tower is 312.5m. You definitely have a great point tho, The Sky tower is definitely going to dominate the skyline when seeing from the islands.
[/USER]
Also phase-3 @ 80 story/265 meters wont be too shabby let alone the Sugar Wharf's 3 proposed and approved skyscrapers @ 90storey/290meter,....87storey/281meter,....79storey/260 meter,... that is all close enough to make a huge impact
When all said and and done it's going to look crazy down there:cool:

Last edited:
Not quite 100m taller. The Prestige is 217m and the Sky Tower is 312.5m. You definitely have a great point tho, The Sky tower is definitely going to dominate the skyline when seeing from the islands.

Edit: I understand now that you mean the Sky Tower will be over 100m taller than what The Prestige is currently at (Maybe 180m right now?). I apologize for the misunderstanding @KhalilHeron
lol yea np i meant 100 taller than it the prestige is currently 😌

Wow, the subtle twisting in this tower looks great. Dare I say, it’s looking even better than the render.

It’s been repeated ad nauseam, but damn I can’t believe this is the least inspiring of the three buildings!
Really making its mark now. Crazy to imagine how much more sky tower will stand out over 100m taller

View attachment 336781
I was really nervous about this project in the early stages, but it looks like our skyline is in good hands :cool:

Also phase-3 @ 80 story/265 meters wont be too shabby let alone the Sugar Wharf's 3 proposed and approved skyscrapers @ 90storey/290meter,....87storey/281meter,....79storey/260 meter,... that is all close enough to make a huge impact
When all said and and done it's going to look crazy down there:cool:

I thought the tallest building for the Sugar Wharf was like 299. 281 Is still pretty cool. Didn't know they were approved.

9FB59108-697D-49AB-A3F0-4A02C3CC422A.jpeg

Back